Solution for «The specified module could not be found» Error Message
How to get rid of: «The specified module could not be found» on Windows start up? (Complete Removal Instructions)
This error message can be connected with files like: svchost.exe, regsvr.exe, spoolsv32.exe, taskmgr.exe, sys.exe, rundll.exe, explorasi.exe, csrss.exe, winupdate.exe and many other program files.
Get rid of it Right NOW - Recommended Solution - Download ReImage!
Share if this helped!
Features of ReImage
Here you will find alternative solution Windows Cannot Find Errors Fix Wizard:
Features of Windows Cannot Find Errors Fix Wizard
Which file is missed and why?
Most of the files like svchost.exe, regsvr.exe, spoolsv32.exe, taskmgr.exe, sys.exe, rundll.exe, explorasi.exe, csrss.exe, winupdate.exe are System required processes. Please note: some of them are needed for essential applications to work properly.
Pay attention! Because of these files importance, there are plenty of malicious programs, which try to disguise their files as the files above - such files should be removed immidiately.
Why is "The specified module could not be found" message shown whenever Windows starts up?
Reason 1: You have a virus or trojan
Reason 2: Your antivirus has deleted the file your System requires because your PC was infected by one of the malicious programs, described above.
Reason 3: This is a false error message and some malicious program is going to trick you that way.
How to solve "The specified module could not be found" warning appearance problem?
The Fastest and Reliable Solution:
Use award winning program - ReImage - to solve "The specified module could not be found" logon error. ReImage will find and liquidate this problem.
More than that, ReImage will:
Standard anti-virus software can do nothing against privacy breakers and malicious programs like that. Get rid of trojans, spyware, adware, trackware, dialers and keyloggers in one click now!
In case you do not have trojan or spyware infection and True Sword confirms this fact, use our special "The specified module could not be found" Fix Wizard to fix "The specified module could not be found" loading error. The Wizard was created exceptionally for our clients who encounter "The specified module could not be found" Problem which is not related to spyware or trojan activity.
To get "The system cannot find the path specified" logon problem Fix Wizard right now, follow these steps:
1) Please note that you'll get a complete solution of "The system cannot find the path specified" Starting Up Problem and one of the most powerful anti spyware and anti trojan scanners in the world which finds and solves more than 3 702 108 other dangerous threats including trojans, spyware, adware, riskware, problemware, keyloggers, dialers and other kinds of malicious programs in several seconds.
2) To get your"The specified module could not be found" booting error Fix Wizard just send your order number to our support team and we will send it to you immidiately. More than that - we will assist in solving all your "The specified module could not be found" -related problems.
How to fix "The specified module could not be found" warning screens manually? (For advanced users only)
This problem can be solved manually by deleting all registry keys and files connected with this software, removing it from starup list and unregistering all corresponding DLLs. Additionally missing DLL's should be restored from distribution in case they are corrupted by Iddono. To fix this threat, you should:
1. Kill the following processes and delete the appropriate files (but only if they are not in the appropriate Windows folders):
If these files can't be deleted during normal Windows work or recreate themselves, reboot into Safe Mode and repeat deletion. If you do not see all of these files, then they are hiding themselves. You need special software to kill those hidden files.
2. Use startups editing program like HijackThis or Autoruns to locate and delete all registry entries associated with the file names above.
3. If the file in your error message is a corrupted Windows file, you should restore it from your Windows distribution using sfc.exe utility.
Personal assistance request
If you are not sure which solution to choose or want us to assist you in solving your problem with «The specified module could not be found» feel free to write our support team: open a new support ticket with the subject "Windows cannot find problem". We will get back with solution of your problem in 24 hours or less.