Solution for «Windows cannot find %Name%» Error Message
How to get rid of:
«Windows cannot find %Name%. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search a file, click the Start button, and then click Search»
on Windows startup?
Complete Removal Instructions
This is just an example. Your error message can look differently.
Get rid of it - Security Stronghold security team has developed your problem's solution!
Here you will find complete and fastest solution for operating system booting problem - «Windows can't find %Name%...»
What is %Name%?
%Name% is a System required process and it shouldn't be disabled. Please note: %Name% is needed for essential applications to work properly. Pay attention that there are plenty of malicious programs, which try to disguise their files as %Name% - such files should be removed immidiately.
Why is «Windows can't Find %Name%...» message shown whenever Windows starts up?
Reason 1: You have a virus or trojan.
Reason 2: Your antivirus has deleted %Name% because your PC was infected by a malicious program
Reason 3: This is a false error message and some malicious program is going to trick you that way.
How to solve «Windows can't find %Name%. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search a file, click the Start button, and then click Search» warning appearance problem?
Use our award winning program - SpyHunter - to solve "Windows can't find %Name%..." logon error. SpyHunter will find and liquidate this problem and more than 1 415 713 other dangerous threats including trojans, spyware, adware, riskware, problemware, keyloggers, dialers and other kinds of malicious programs in several seconds. Fast, easy, and handy, SpyHunter protects your computer against malicious programs that do harm to your computer and break your privacy. SpyHunter scans your hard disks and registry and destroys any manifestation of such malicious programs. Standard anti-virus software can do nothing against privacy breakers and malicious programs like that. Get rid of trojans, spyware, adware, trackware, dialers and keyloggers in one click now!
In case you do not have trojan or spyware infection and SpyHunter confirms this fact, use our "Windows Cannot Find" Fix Wizard to fix "Windows cannot find %Name%..." error and all other similar errors. The Wizard was created especially for our clients who encounter "Windows can't find %Name%..." Problem which is not related to spyware or trojan activity.
To get "Windows Cannot Find" Fix Wizard right now, follow these steps:
1) Get RegCure to recieve complete "Windows cannot find %Name%..." error solution. Please note that you'll get not only comlete solution of "Windows cannot find %Name%..." Starting Up Problem, but also one of the most powerful anti spyware and anti trojan scanners in the world which finds and solves more than 280 000 other dangerous threats including trojans, spyware, adware, riskware, problemware, kceyloggers, dialers and other kinds of malicious programs in several seconds.
2) To get your "Windows Cannot Find" Fix Wizard just send your order number to our support team and we will send it to you immidiately. More than that - we will assist in solving all your "Windows cannot find %Name%..."-related problems.
Relax! This is guaranteed!
If our "Windows cannot find %Name%..." booting error Fix Wizard does not solve your problem, we will give you 100% refund.
How to fix "Windows cannot find %Name%..." warning screens manually? For advanced users only
This problem can be solved manually by deleting all registry keys and files connected with this software, removing it from starup list and unregistering all corresponding DLLs. Additionally missing DLL's should be restored from distribution in case they are corrupted by Iddono. To fix this threat, you should:
1. Kill the following processes and delete the appropriate files connected with %Name%.
If these files can't be deleted during normal Windows work or recreate themselves, reboot into Safe Mode and repeat deletion. If you do not see all of these files, then they are hiding themselves. You need special software to kill those hidden files.
2. Use startups editing program like HijackThis or Autoruns to locate and delete all registry entries associated with %Name%.
3. If %Name% is a corrupted Windows file, you should restore it from your Windows distribution using sfc.exe utility.
Personal assistance request
If you are not sure which solution to choose or want us to assist you in solving your problem with "Windows can't find %Name%..." feel free to write our support team: open a new support ticket with the subject "Windows cannot find problem". We will get back with solution of your problem in 24 hours or less.