This is the web site of Security Stronghold Company.
Our postal address is:
Security Stronghold Company
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For each visitor of our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitors's IP address, but not the e-mail address. We aggregate information about which pages visitors access but we do not store information which may identify each particular visitor.
2. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our support HelpDesk as well as the information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
3. The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
5. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or click on Unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter email.
6. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
7. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
8. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them, a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
9. With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and the browser warns user of this fact appropriately, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
10. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses.